Located in a quiet, low traffic area of North Cape Coral, this well maintained 3 bedroom/den home features catedral ceilings, and an open family room floorplan. Across from waterfront/canal homes, yet just minutes to Mariner High School, NW Cape Regional Library, and Coral Oaks Golf Course, it's a short drive to many new shopping and dining options along Pine Island Rd. Here are some upgrades and important features of the property: impact windows, hurricane shutters ( manual) , gutters , Reverse Osmosis filtration system, new water tank, AC is new (outside unit and interior air handler), automated sprinkler system, pest defense system, screened front porch, & home is prewired for home alarm system. We have mortgage lenders ready to approve you. Schedule your private showing today. This home is priced to sell, with a monthly payment similar to renting in the same area. Note: The garage has a small room built that takes up about 1/4 of the garage. The Seller can leave it, or remove it and finish it as if it never existed, before closing, whatever the Buyer prefers. They are using it as a small child's room right now. Seller is a carpenter, so it was professionally framed out.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,572 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Inside
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Freezer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Water Purifier,Washer,Water Softener
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Family/Dining Room,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Tub Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- 80 x 125 x 80 x 125
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Security/High Impact Doors,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Room For Pool. Rectangular Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Greater Fort Myers & The Beach Inc